20060529

Wag Muna

CORE-RELATE!

God is at work. And I am excited about His Gameplan. Little by little, one day at a time, one step at a time, He's uncovering a very wonderful picture to me and I can't describe how, ironically, I'm being more patient about it. Geez.

This afternoon, I had my first brush with cut-out paper hearts and paper dolls. Kuya Derek kept thanking me and I'm just humbled knowing that I was able to help in my own little way. Tomorrow, those cut-outs will serve their purpose and I am eagerly looking forward to witness my first ever True Love Waits (TLW) seminar.

So help us God.

***

You might want to check-out TLW Philippines' official website. It's still under construction and honest comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..