20100224

My Why

CORE-RELATE!

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." In Hindi: रोमांस ६:२३ "फॉर थे वागेस ऑफ़ सिं इस देअथ बुत थे गिफ्ट ऑफ़ गोद इस एतेर्नल लाइफ इन च्रिस्ट जेसुस ओउर लोर्ड."


The basic difference between 'wages' and 'gift' pretty much relies on how it is obtained or granted. Wages are paid for work done. A gift, on the other hand, is something that is freely given not necessarily because it is deserved but because the giver wants to express love and make the recipient feel that he/she is valued; the recipient doesn't have to pay for the gift to have it - the giver has already paid for that gift.

This is the basic "Why" for almost everything that I do. "Almost" because I'm not yet perfected and sometimes I falter and tend to do the right things for the wrong reasons. For some people, it may seem that I do things for myself; yet little do they know that - most of the time - I do it just to share my love for someone who's very dear to my heart - someone whom I really love more than anything else. Everyday, I want that person to know how much I value him in my life and how much I desire for people to meet him and know him through me.

I cannot see myself living without him. Since the day I've made a commitment that I will never ever turn my back on him, I knew that it was for keeps.

He has shown me how faithful he is in keeping his promises and he has never failed to remind me to just relax and be thankful for everything that comes my way - whether negative or positive.

Things sometimes seem to get a little out of hand but knowing that he loves me makes me ease up and look forward to the moment when I can be totally alone with him again.

My day isn't complete without him. We get to talk a lot. Even during my busiest hours, being reminded of him or something that he said gives me the assurance that everything will be alright.

He never fails to surprise me. He really knows me - even my weaknesses and my darkest secrets, he knows all of them. Yet he never condemned me for even one of my frailties and shortcomings.

Not so long ago, we - rather, I - fell apart and I decided to do things on my own. I told him I didn't need him, that I can survive without him. It's not that I'm better off without him; I just wanted to do things my way. Well, I thought I was doing fine until I realized how lonely, ostracized, seduced and terminal I was.

I found no one else to turn to. Yes, there were people, things, activities which helped me to some extent, made me feel a little better, but none of them can match the serenity I had when I found him again. Or rather, he found me.

He found me and I was never the same. People didn't notice it at first, but I knew that something has happened in my heart when I held his hand again after a long time. My hand perfectly fit in his and I just couldn't imagine ever letting go again.

As I walk through each day of what remains of my life here on earth, I must say he has taught me how to be content in any and every situation. In his absence, he has made me experience what it was to be in need, and what it is to have plenty with him. He has taught me the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. He has made me see that I can do everything through him who gives me strength; whose strength is made perfect in my weakness; whose foolishness is wiser than my wisdom, whose weakness is stronger than my strength.

He endured hardship and pain and laid down his life for me so I can be where I am right now. Would you believe me when I tell you that he died for me? He did. I don't think anyone in this lifetime can do that for me, a sinner who doesn't even deserve to be alive. But he healed me by his wounds, redeemed me, restored me, cleansed me with his blood and made me come alive with his unconditional love.

My words can never be enough to tell you everything I know about him and what I experience with him. Knowing him intimately is the best thing that has happened in my life and it is my desire that you get to know him, too.

You see, though outwardly I'm wasting away, inwardly he is renewing me day by day. His love sustains me and I can't imagine going through a minute without him. He isn't a crutch, as some would say he is. He is my all in all. And he has made me his. He knows me from the inside out and there is nothing I can hide from him. Even without my asking, he knows what I need. He provides - and with him I never lack any good thing.

JESUS CHRIST. That's who He is. My Lord and Savior. The Lover of my soul. My Bridegroom. My Prince of peace. My Healer. My Redeemer. My Forever Friend. My Comfort. My Shelter. My Refuge. My Shield. My Strong Tower. My Hope. My Life. My God. My King. My Everything. My Why. जेसुस च्रिस्ट. ठाट' व्हो हे इस. माय लोर्ड एंड सविओर. थे लोवर ऑफ़ माय सौल. माय ब्रिदेग्रूम. माय प्रिंस ऑफ़ पास. माय हेअलेर. माय रेदीमेर. माय फोरेवर फ्रेंड. माय कोम्फोर्ट. माय शेल्टर. माय रेफुगे. माय शिएल्ड. माय स्ट्रोंग तोवेर. माय होप. माय लाइफ. माय गोद. माय किंग. माय एवेर्य्थिंग. माय वही.

His love is the most wonderful gift I've ever received and I live my life each day with the goal of sharing that gift to anyone who's willing to listen. No strings attached, absolutely no fees to be collected. Totally free. But it doesn't come cheap. It all starts from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..