20090610

IBIZA..

I've been blipping my favorite DJ, Tiësto, in Blip.fm.. and I just CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

If you're a bum with a budget, you won't be stuck inside the virtual world of the internet. You'd get to spend your time whichever way you want to spend it; you can go wherever you want to go (inside the real world, outside the internet), and do whatever it is you want to do.

However, if you're like me, a bum without a budget, you'd most probably be blogging like there's no tomorrow. I actually haven't slept yet considering I've been babysitting almost the whole day. When I started browsing, not even hunger pangs could stop me!

Tiësto's giving out tickets for his gigs in Ibiza this July. I joined the 'sweepstakes,' just for kicks. If God wills for me to be there, He'll give me those tickets. Otherwise, He'll be sending me somewhere else.

Funny. I've just 'discovered' some semblance between Tiësto (Tijs Michiel Verwest) and mr. u-s-h-e-r (cannot be named yet). Here's Tiësto's photo, tell me if he seems familiar to you.. or if you've seen him somewhere lately.

Tiësto's 40 (January 17, 1969) and he's STILL SINGLE (just like mr. u-s-h-e-r). He was supposed to marry his 19-year-old girlfriend, Stacey Blokzijl last October 2008 but she broke up with him after several delays.

He's probably waiting for me in Ibiza. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..