20071014

BURN-OUT Factor? No such thing.

SELF-TALK: The soul is willing but the flesh is weak?

I've been learning lately that being passionate with what I do and setting my heart and mind into whatever it is, has enabled me to find creative ways of preparing and recharging myself.

I've learned to take 5-minute power naps. I've learned to take regular moments to pause and breathe. I've learned to minimize the time I spend in front of the computer (tough one!). I've learned to meditate on God's word. I've learned... to pray incessantly.

It's a wonder how God has been sending me people to recharge me both physically and spiritually, people whose energies are just too contagious to handle, just seeing them makes my heart smile and jump for joy. People. A bunch of cute, intelligent, curious, little people commonly known as, you've guessed it right, KIDS. They don't burn my energy out, they IGNITE my energy to the highest level! By golly, I don't know what vitamins they take or if they've been cloaked with an invisible dome of cheerfulness of some sort but I just can't stop smiling when I'm around them, with them. They could make me nervous, too, but what's good about that is, they teach me what discipline is really all about. I'm really more of a playmate and it's a challenge for me to go to disciplinarian mode sometimes but it's not much of a problem really because most of the kids are good listeners and followers. It's only Ancore! who's makulit sometimes. Hehe.

Please pray for my family, my heart's desire to be FAT (faithful, available, teachable) all the time, and my commitment to God in serving in the NXTGen Ministry, as well as in the Singles' Ministry; that He will equip me further and grant me supernatural confidence in Him to bring out the best from the gifts that He has given me -- for His glory alone.

"6For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." -- 2 Timothy 1:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..