20070709

creating your world

CORE-RELATE!

"Whoever you want to be, be it, today!" The person who said that is someone who definitely knows -- and believes -- what he's talking about. He is someone who's been through the ups and downs of life and has seen, heard and lived almost just about anything and everything there is to spew words of wisdom.

I was in a workshop today and I have, for the nth time, learned that vision plays a vital role in one's life. Where I want to be, who I want to be and even what I want to be, should be clear to me. Sure, at this point, the how's and even the why's are not that clear yet but knowing who I am as a person and what I really want to do, and focusing on the positives from the negatives around me are the initial steps to being truly happy and un-put off by fear, rejection or criticism.

Passion transcends financial barriers. By this I mean, that because I know what I am good at, I know what I am capable of and I know what I really want to do, money isn't the consideration but merely a bonus. AND because I believe (I en-vision) that it will bring glory not just to myself but more importantly to The One Who Made Me, then I know I will be rewarded in the end.

Begin with the end in mind. Sure, I live each day as it comes. But because I have a vision, I know, I have faith, that every step I'll be taking tomorrow and for all the days to come, will eventually lead me to the Ultimate Plan.

I have given love. I even chased love. But now, no more. I choose to just continue giving love. I just want to make people feel loved and accepted as they are. I don't know if I'm much fun to be around, I am very lame at cracking jokes and I am really very coreny. But I do know that what people see is the real me; maybe different sides of me from time to time, but it is definitely, 100% unadulterated me.

I don't want to make people laugh because they see something funny or I do something funny. I simply want to make them smile because I've touched their hearts. But in case something really funny happens out-of-the-blue (and I come out of it alive) of course laughter is the music that I will dance to.

I am not here to change the world, much less anyone. No, I definitely cannot do that. I wouldn't push if anyone wants to be left alone in his/er own world. But what I can do, what is in my power, is to create my own world -- and that is in my heart -- where there is a bounty of love, peace, 'happy-ness,' and contentment, and choose to live in that world.

I know it won't be for long before the earth is filled with people who choose to create their happy, loving worlds amidst all the indifference, skepticism and criticism and in the process, welcome everyone else who wants to join in.

Today, I am your clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..