20070106

changes...

CORE-RELATE!

"They say the only constant thing in life is change. But there is one more thing: LOVE. It never fails, never waivers, never ends."

Such was my New Year's message to my friends and loved ones. Today though, there is one more thing that I'd like to add: those CONSTANTS that we choose not to change. All of us, at one point or another, aim to do better, be better people, CHANGE for the better. But sometimes, no matter how hard it is to admit, some old habits just don't die overnight.

Because we simply choose not to change them.

I choose to change my time management habits. I choose to change the way I see things: be more positive. But the old habit that I just choose not to change: LOVING. I just want to give love. But I refuse to put my heart in chains. I am a free spirit and I don't want to be tied down. I just want to spread love to as many people I can, to the best that I can.

Darn.

I don't know what I'm actually saying. Because right now, I AM ON A HIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..