20061130

telepathy?

CORE-RELATE!

left the workplace earlier than usual and headed straight to McDonalds for breakfast. i had a funny feeling i'll be seeing some familiar peeps there. and i did.

two male homo sapiens reeking with ___ hormones had their eyes on me as if telling me...

duh, forget it. but they made my day anyhow.

and as icing to the pudding (if puddings do have icings...) an "emergency call" i made to a 'special' friend was promptly taken though unheeded. nonetheless, it left me with more hormones kicking in!

must be a femme fatale thing.

and somewhere not so far from here, a male homo sapien slumbers deeply with my voice as resounding lullaby.

i just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..