20031211

What now?

CORE-RELATE! What now? Beats me. Talk about fillers... When you just can't think of the right words to write or to say, you use "well, uhm, duh, like, so, whatever..." and the list goes on. Just like what I've done. I mean, duh, (here I go again), uhm, it's almost always difficult to begin talking (or writing) about things so I end up just like one clueless (?!), stupid, senseless git. (Err...what does "git" mean exactly?)
It's reallly, really difficult for me to go on writing about things when MY pc is not around. I have to go through the hassle of renting a public pc just so I could indulge in this necessity.
So many things have happened since I last blogged. There's uhm. And there's duh. And yeah. And...
Geewhiz...
Maybe next time.
I'll talk about what transpired in my first-ever encounter with the Cosmopolitan Passion Party. Read: female indulgence. Ooh yeah. That's it. Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..