20040109

NEW What?

CORE-RELATE! 2004... I don't remember making any "Resolutions" for this year, unlike what I've been doing since I was a kid. Maybe it's because now, I'm just a kid-at-heart, ok, GETTING OLD. Or maybe, I've just realized (only now???) that, heck, I have barely complied with those resolutions. Yup, yup. Talk about discipline, determination, diligence...
I have one year until I start counting down my single days... And this year, if I'm "lucky" and, uhm, more disciplined, more determined and more diligent, I should be able to finish lessons in ballroom dancing, swimming, rock climbing, and drum-playing by August and save more money by September. (Make it October... ok, November.)
One step backwards. It's only January, for chrissake. Tomorrow (or make it later, coz it's almost 1AM) is the Feast of the Black Nazarene, a religious feast attended by men. I don't know what it's all about. I just know for a fact that Quiapo is jampacked with human traffic -- men in all sizes, shapes and stature, struggling to get close to the icon of Jesus Christ and take hold of even just the hem of his scarlet robes...
Wait... am I not supposed to press rewind instead of fast-forward?
OK. So... what happened to me in '03?



I guess I'm just not soooo good in flashbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..