20030924

LIFESPAN EXPLAINED

CORE-RELATE! Got this one from one of my former fellow "Pillar-ians"... kinda cool...

"On the first day god created a cow. God said"you must go to the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer. I will give you a life span of 60 years". The cow said "thats kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have 20 and ill give you back the 40" . God agreed.

On the second day god created a dog. God said "sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who walks in or passes. I will give you a life span of 20 years". The dog said "thats too long to be barking. Give me 10 years and i'll give you back the other 10". And god agreed.

One the third day god created a monkey. God said " entertain people do monkey tricks make them laugh ill give you a 20 year life span". The monkey said "how boring monkey tricks for 20 years? I dont think so the dog gave you ten , so thats what ill do too, ok?" then god agreed.

On the fourth day God created man God said "eat, sleep, play, have sex, enjoy, do nothing just enjoy, enjoy, will give you 20 years. Man said" only 20 years no way man, tell you what ill take my 20 and the 40 the cow gave back, and the 10 the dog gave back and the 10 the monkey gave back and that makes 80 ok!" "okay said god you got a deal..."

....... So that is why the first 20 years we eat sleep have sex enjoy and do nothing. For the next 40 years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next 10 years we do monkey tricks to entertain our grandchildren and for the last 10 years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone....

Life has now been explained!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..