20120927

Too Many Rosevilles

CORE-RELATE!


As a wannabe professional writer, one has the privilege of getting to know  information that ordinary bloggers wouldn't write about on their own. If I didn't have to write about Roseville Chiropractor, for example, I wouldn't have known that there are several Rosevilles in the USA, one each in the states of California, Minnesota and Michigan. Perhaps there could be more.

I have been researching on Roseville Chiropractor as part of my writing job in oDesk and incidentally, my back pain is making me wish I can fly to Marshall, Texas and lodge at the pristine Roseville Bed and Breakfast for relaxation. More realistically though, I wonder if there's a chiropractor in Roseville, White Plains where my accountability partner resides. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..