20111119

..from pro-choice to pro-life..

CORE-RELATE!

I woke up at around 430 this morning. It's been awhile since I've last updated my blog and I didn't have a particular topic in mind so I just googled up "Ray Comfort," the author of my fiance's handy New Testament bible with Psalms and Proverbs and other very helpful information. Nope, the New Zealander evangelist Ray Comfort isn't my fiance but it is no accident either that my fiance is a "ray of comfort" to be with.. His second name is Ray and he is involved in a ministry which has 2 Corinthians 1:4 as guide: "He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us." (NLT 2007).

Anyway, this blog isn't about my fiance nor is it about me. This is about the God who has directed me to watch this video, stirred my heart to pray and be comforted about the fact that He loves me unconditionally and has forgiven me. I, too, have a 180 story and in God's most perfect time, as He so wills it, I will tell all in this blog. In the meantime, if you have 33 minutes, please consider this video on the holocaust and abortion:



JESUS  YOU!

my archives..