20070815

Let JESUS take the wheel

CORE-RELATE!















Music Codesby SongArea.com


Licensed or not, pro or non-pro, we are all drivers in our own ways, trying to travel on the road where the exact destination is somewhere somebody hasn't really been to yet. I thought I'll be able to learn how to drive a car (a real, live car) during my 150-day hiatus. I'm scheduled to go back to work on the 21st of October and I haven't really learned to drive a car yet. The bonus though is, well, I'm somehow getting to be well-versed in using the clutch-break approach to life, knowing fully well that as I am God's work-in-progress, so too are the people I love. And I guess more to learning how to drive in the circuit track (yup, circuit racing is in my to-do list!), I have to master the basics of driving first if I want to enter the race.

So for now, the only race I'm running in is the marathon of life, soldiering on with my feet "fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace." (Ephesians 6:15). Most of the time though, I prefer to be in the passenger seat of Jesus' car, letting Him drive me to wherever He pleases. It's more than just a joy ride, really and perhaps, you also might want to check Him out and sing:

"Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this all on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..