20061031

1-minute wonder

CORE-RELATE! Whoa! It's been a month since I last posted... Time flies so fast when your hands are full.

I only have a few minutes to spare before I clock in for work and this isn't the first time I'll be doing this. While onboard the MRT something crossed my mind which, by my standards, was just too good to pass up and postpone til the morning.

So here goes.

Sex is a wonderful, wonderful thing!

Hey. Why am I seeing mischievous grins and raised eyebrows? Nah, it's not what you think.

If it isn't wonderful, how in the world can you expect an infinite string of second chances? How in the world can you expect to make this world "a better place?" How in the world will you expect people to get to know themselves -- and others -- better?

I'm not saying that you need to have sex just so you'd get to know yourself better. Many people go through their lifetime without ever having experienced "the deed" because they weren't -- haven't -- married or were just a little less daring; but they still ended up being the best of what they were meant to be. Still, they wouldn't have existed if there wasn't any sex involved, right? Physically or laboratorically speaking, sex is privy to the equation.

After all is said and done, I just can't help myself from saying: Sex is WONDERFUL. And I can't imagine being able to paint a better picture without the marriage bed. There has to be.

And so the waiting continues.

"For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come and will not delay."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..