20060503

May-day!

CORE-RELATE!
Mom's Golden day was a smash hit! We've had Mama crying (hehe...) and wondering how we've come up with all those stuff. It made me really happy knowing we've made her happy, plus the fact that somehow we've communicated something very essential for the whole family.

Coming this month is May-day, geewhiz. Bexie, Chief and myself are thinking of throwing up (I mean, throwing) a party nextweek, i.e., Monday, May 8, to celebrate our natal days. It's May 3rd as I'm writing this and we have barely 4 days to prepare, not to mention a very measly budget.

So many ideas, so many themes, so little money, so little time.

So I better be going now and start drawing up our options...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..