20051231

Into the Blue

10.11.05
04:10pm

It’s one of those “lucky” days when you haven’t got enough sleep but when you woke up you felt as if you have the energy worth to last even beyond 8 working hours. And to top it all, when you’re expecting a lot of action and doubting whether you would indeed last the whole 8 hours, there is “no” work to be done. You just sit there waiting for the next break time, wondering how you could spend it “wisely” and productively.

So you write. To draw out something intelligible and read-worthy.

Perhaps, “Into the Blue: A Review.” But I forgot the names of the actors. Jessica Biehl and… Nonetheless, it was a good movie. Simple plot. Not much fancy effects… just the usual blast scenes. And the underwater shots were superb… at least to my eyes. I give it an overall 3.5 for the storyboard. What disappointed me was the last part: fast forward to six weeks later, after the climax.

But I couldn’t think of a better feel-good, happily-ever-after ending.

Would you trade treasure for love? Your own answer may surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..