20100517

my birthday wishlist

CORE-RELATE!

My 'supernatural' birthday wishlist:

1. eternal salvation and preparedness for all my relatives, friends and workmates
2. to see the fulfillment of the vision God has entrusted me before He lays me to rest: millions of young people making a commitment to Jesus to live their lives according to His plan, and model a lifestyle of purity
3. to be able to step out in boldness and pursue the MAX business to augment my building fund pledge and my financial needs for ministry work and giving
4. faithfulness, availability and teachability in fulfilling the Great Commission
5. PASSION MANILA! May 25, 2010, Araneta Coliseum

My earthly wishlist:
1. a brand new car
2. my own room
3. to publish a book!

But if there's ONE GIFT, just ONE, which I would like to "have," it's the first item in my 'supernatural' list. It's a gift that I would like YOU to RECEIVE with an openness and sincerity that only God can see: the GIFT of ETERNAL LIFE in CHRIST JESUS.

If you want to claim that gift, just follow these 3 simple steps:

A- ACCEPT the fact that without JESUS in your life, you cannot do the very Plan that God wants you to do, because we are sinful by nature and our sins keep us far from God: "For all have sinned and fall short of God's glory" (Romans 3:23).

B- BELIEVE that what Jesus did for you (and me) on the Cross is more than enough for the forgiveness of sins. Jesus made LIFE possible for you and it is only through FAITH IN JESUS that you can be saved: "For it is by grace you have been saved, through FAITH, it is not of yourselves, it is a gift of GOD, so that no one can boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9).

C- CHOOSE for this day, whom you will follow: yourself or God? Will you continue living your life on your own, in your own terms, based on how you think things should be done, OR will you choose to live your life according to the Plan that God has for you? If you choose the second, you MUST repent of anything that keeps you far from God; CHOOSE to lay that aside and CONFESS them all to JESUS and ASK Him to help you live your life according to His will, His plan, His purpose for your life.

I'm not saying that you should change religions because religion CANNOT save you. Why? Because there is only ONE WAY to Heaven. It's the intimate, personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST who is The Way, the Truth and the Life for no one comes to the Father EXCEPT through Him. It is only by His name that a person can be assured of eternal life - no other name.

JESUS has PAID for your sins (and mine) so that you can have life because without shedding of blood, there can be no forgiveness of sins. CHRIST paid the penalty... on our behalf... because He loves us so much.

"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in CHRIST JESUS our LORD." (Romans 6:23)

SALVATION IS FREE YET IT ISN'T CHEAP. JESUS paid for it with His blood, His life. His life was not taken from Him, He gave it up on His own accord. He rose again on the third day to show us VICTORY over death. He is very much alive TODAY and He wants to have a RELATIONSHIP with you, through faith. He is waiting for you. All it takes is this one prayer of faith:

"LORD JESUS, I need You, I am sorry, please forgive me for all my sins. Thank you that You love me and died for me so I can live. Help me be the person You want me to be. Please come into my heart and be my LORD and SAVIOR. I now claim Your forgiveness and Your gift of eternal life. In Your name, I pray, Amen."

GOD knows your heart. Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..