20050615

BRAND NEW

CORE-RELATE! I need a laptop. N-e-e-d. NEED. Something's telling me, my future depends on this piece of equipment, i.e., if not the whole of it, MAJORITY of it, depends on having one.

I love to write. That's a fact.

Now whether what I write makes sense is another part of the story.

Still, it will make a lot of sense, and I mean A LOT, to get THAT laptop. MY laptop. I don't NEED a brand new phone, a brand new boyfriend, a brand new car or a brand new watch... I NEED a NEW laptop.

Wait a sec. Noticed anything in the line of "brand-new's" I've just written? Why is the boyfriend lined-up with those thingamajigs? PUN definitely not intended.

My fingers just slipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback but NO SPAM please. Thanks for core-relating! :)

my archives..